What is Reiki?
Reiki is life energy, chi, prana, ki, cosmic or universal energy which permeates everything that exists. It is also a system of healing on a physical as well as on a spiritual level with numerous benefits for our lives.
Hand healing techniques and the importance of life energy for the health of people had been already known and recorded in many written testimonies since ancient times. There have been many healing techniques throughout the history, but 100 years ago a man Mikao Usui, born in 1865 in Japan, formed his own healing system which was primarily focused on spiritual growth not just physical healing.
As a devoted researcher of esoteric knowledge, Buddhism and Taoism he was searching for an effective method to help people and during his deep contemplation and meditation he received symbols and guidance that became known as Reiki.
Reiki heals people, animals and plants and has numerous positive effects on our physical bodies, our energy, our emotions, our thoughts and changes our spiritual and physical life. It works in person or on a distance.
Some of the benefits of Reiki healing are:
• vitalizes and revives the spirit
• body detox
• energy rebalance and inner harmony
• boosted and supported body's inner ability to heal
• release of energy blockages
• harmonizing of the energy flow through body's energy centers - chakras
• raises awareness about our true self
• help with releasing negative emotional and mental patterns
• improved quality of life
• better self-understanding and self-acceptance
• change of values and spiritual growth
Through initiation into Reiki (four levels) by Reiki Master and through personal growth which is a part of the whole process, one can become a Reiki Therapist. For more information about Reiki initiations please contact me directly to: 210-862-1574